Download any of the Free IP Changer versions below. The current version is 1.7
Please note that the program and the source code of IP Changer are under
Download the most recent version
Download older versions
Downloads powered by SourceForge.
- Changed the GUI around
- Cleaned up the code and changed the way some functions were called
- Changed a line in the welcome message and fixed a typo
- Changed the renaming of configs so when you click away it renames the config tabs and tray options
- Updated the readme for the new GUI
- Made the hiding and showing a little pretty by including the showing of minimize and restore before hiding
- Added custom config names. — thanks again 3w`Sparky from hak.5 forums
- Changed the welcome message to include a warning
- Added tray options and the ability to minimize to tray.
- Changed the welcome message to be able to be used as the about option in the tray.
- Fixed the DHCP server information as it was only showing wins server instead of DHCP server.
- Updated the Readme file.
- Added command-line options
- Changed the title bar to include the language it is written with
- Changed the DNS and wins DHCP commands as they weren’t working properly
- Changed Welcome MSG to give info on removing it.
- Changed main GUI, put configs into tabs
- Allowed selecting the configs outside the tab
- Allowed changing of DNS and WINS in each config
- Changed to allow each config to disable when DHCP is checked.
- A small amount of code cleanup.
- Added options to enable/disable welcome MSG and debug for testing.
- Shows primary DNS server.
- Shows primary WINS Server
- Shows DHCP Server
- Added welcome Msg.
- Changed the get adaptors to default to the last selected adaptor